LEGALLY SPEAKINGbyJames W.PruittAttomey at LawATTENTIONGRADUATES!The excitement of graduatingfrom high school cannot beoverstated. It is an exhilaratingtime for students and parentsalike. The thought of goingoff to a distant city and anew college, or going out intothe work force, is filled withnervous excitement for theyoung adult. As each personheads out into their new life,it is important to understandthat because they are legaladults over the age of eighteen,it is necessary to sign HealthCare Power of Attorney andGeneral and Durable Power ofAttorney documents so thattheir parents can continue tomake decisions for them if theyare sick or injured. If the youngperson fails to do this andbecomes incapacitated, thenthe parents are stuck with thetask of filing for a guardianshipin the court system. This iscostly, messy and unnecessaryand can a be avoided withsimple Power of Attorneydocuments. Please call PruittLaw Offices S.C. at 262-6338301 to speak with someoneabout Powers of Attorney foryour new graduate. We arelocated at 731 Main Street inRacine. We are your partnersfor professional

Date: June 6, 2018

Expired Ad

This ad expired on
July 6, 2018 (39 days ago)

Pruitt Law Offices

Legal / Attorneys

Call (262) 633-8301
Get directions to this
location on Google Maps.
Open website
in new tab.


LEGALLY SPEAKING by James W. Pruitt Attomey at Law ATTENTION GRADUATES! The excitement of graduating from high school cannot be overstated. It is an exhilarating time for students and parents alike. The thought of going off to a distant city and a new college, or going out into the work force, is filled with nervous excitement for the young adult. As each person heads out into their new life, it is important to understand that because they are legal adults over the age of eighteen, it is necessary to sign Health Care Power of Attorney and General and Durable Power of Attorney documents so that their parents can continue to make decisions for them if they are sick or injured. If the young person fails to do this and becomes incapacitated, then the parents are stuck with the task of filing for a guardianship in the court system. This is costly, messy and unnecessary and can a be avoided with simple Power of Attorney documents. Please call Pruitt Law Offices S.C. at 262-633 8301 to speak with someone about Powers of Attorney for your new graduate. We are located at 731 Main Street in Racine. We are your partners for professional service

Other Ads


Ads Widget


Widget URL

Embed Code

Embed these ads anywhere HTML code is accepted by pasting the snippet below.